Thank you for taking the time to visit my site! I have a background in advertising, design, and production. I love working with brands and creative entrepreneurs to make stunning, stylized content. I produce everything from music videos to social media content to product and lifestyle photography, short-form and long-form video.
When I'm not filming you can find me either near the ocean or in a mountain. I'm currently based in Utah and often travel between Hawaii, California, and Colorado. I was born in LA and grew up enchanted by creativity – my dad was a film producer and my mom a creative director. I was surrounded by movie sets, music, film, fashion, dance, creative writing, and all forms of visual art. My child-like, colorful imagination never truly left me.
I was fortunate enough to graduate from BYU, the #1 Creative Advertising school in the nation, where I first started working with brands as part of their one-of-a-kind Adlab. When I was a student of visual communications, I began to see the power that brand messages could have, and I fell in love all over again with visual storytelling. This need to tell a story with what I create drives me in my work today.
I currently work at global ad agency MullenLowe, where I'm creating and developing an in-house production department. I produce, direct, and set design productions for brands such as Grey Goose Vodka, Corona Beer, Acura, and California Avocados.
I love connecting with people and am always taking on passion projects - feel free to reach out if you want to collaborate or have a project in mind!
CLIENTS I'VE WORKED WITH
Grey Goose Vodka
Emmys / Television Academy - Official Winner, Student PSA or Commercial
One Show - Young Ones Portfolio Award
Young Ones ADC - Film Craft
Young Ones ADC - Branded Content
National ADDYs - Best of Show, Student
National ADDYs - 1 x Gold, 1 x Silver
Young Ones ADC - 2 x Gold Cube, 2 x Silver Cube
Clios - 1 x Silver, 2 x Bronze
The Telly Awards - Gold
1. How do you wind down? Yoga & meditation
2. Fun Fact: I'm scuba certified and dove with sharks in Southeast Asia
3. Favorite Food: Tacos. I will literally eat anything except raw fish and mayo.
4. Favorite Musician: Jhené Aiko
5. Favorite Movie: La La Land
6. Favorite Ad: Spike Jonze's "HomePod" or Johnnie Walker "Keep Walking"
7. Before advertising/film, I wanted to be: a CIA Agent
8. I used to be: a ballerina
9. Confession: While I'm an advocate of quality content, I love reality TV.
10. I work well when I'm: under pressure.
ME, AGE 7. PARAMOUNT STUDIOS OFFICE.