Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
Thank you for visiting my site and reading a little about me! While I carry many titles, my main focus is my role as film director and art director. I'm a creative hybrid - having experience and talent in both video production and visual design.
Growing up with a Macedonian heritage made me inquisitive about other cultures and parts of the world at a young age. It is my questioning of the unknown, fierce sense of adventure, and bold mindset that drives me in my work today.
I’m a coffee loving, beach going, moonlight bathing, creative, gypsy soul. I’m an LA native and grew up with creative parents – my dad was a Producer and my mom was a Creative Director. I therefore grew up enchanted by movie sets, music, film, fashion, dance, creative writing, and all forms of visual communication.
I was fortunate enough to graduate from the #1 creative advertising school in the nation where I first started working with brands as part of the Adlab. When I was a student of visual communications, I began to see the power that brand messages could have. Instead of hard-selling products, I strive to inspire audiences.
I graduated from the Adlab as a Senior Art Director/Content Creator. During my time in the program I got to sharpen both my design skills and film craft. When my art direction skills started to carry over to video, it soon led to a natural talent and passion for directing.
I am currently based in Los Angeles and work at global advertising agency MullenLowe -- creating new photo/video content and facilitating a rebranding of the iconic brand, Grey Goose Vodka.
I'm always working on passion projects and love to collaborate! Contact me and let's grab coffee and chat about your next creative endeavor :)
CLIENTS I'VE WORKED WITH
California Motorsport Adventours
Grey Goose Vodka
Emmys / Television Academy - Official Winner, Student PSA or Commercial
One Show - Young Ones Portfolio Award
Young Ones ADC - Film Craft
Young Ones ADC - Branded Content
National ADDYs - Best of Show, Student
National ADDYs - 1 x Gold, 1 x Silver
Young Ones ADC - 2 x Gold Cube, 2 x Silver Cube
Clios - 1 x Silver, 2 x Bronze
The Telly Awards - Gold
1. How do you wind down? Yoga & meditation
2. Fun Fact: I’m scuba certified & dove with sharks in the Maldives
3. Favorite Food: I will literally eat anything except raw fish and mayo.
4. Favorite Musician/Band: At the moment, Kelsey Lu or Jungle
5. Favorite Movie: At the moment, Whiplash or First Man by Damien Chazelle
6. Favorite Ad: Spike Jonze "HomePod" or Johnnie Walker "Keep Walking"
7. Before advertising/film, I wanted to be: a CIA Agent
8. I used to be: a prima ballerina
9. Confession: While I'm an advocate of quality content, I love watching reality TV shows.
10. I work well: under pressure.
ME, AGE 7. PARAMOUNT STUDIOS OFFICE.